If you’ve been suffering from spinal pain, discomfort or tingling read on for information on causes and treatments. Then take the next step toward relief and schedule and appointment today!
If you’re experiencing back pain, a dull ache to severe pain in the spinal area it may be due to a Bulging Disc.
A Bulging Disc is a condition in which the cartilage between the spinal vertebrae begins to protrude from the area in which it normally exists. That protrusion resembles a small bubble that may compress on the surrounding nerves. A bulging disc may be a precurser to a herniated disc.
Common causes include:
- Severe trauma, such as a car accident
- Repetitive motion, mostly related to occupation
- Improper lifting
- Incident or trauma that ocurred with activity in contact sports
- Dull ache to severe pain in spinal area
- Tingling, numbness or burning in extremities
- Muscle weakness or spasm in extremities
If you’re experiencing pain or discomfort along the spine or in your extremities, take the next step toward relief and visit us at Etheredge Chiropractic. Schedule your appointment today!
Treatments for a Bulging Disc include:
Treatments for a bulging disc include spinal decompression, spinal manipulation, Laser therapy, Electrical Muscle Stimulation and Ultrasound.