If you’ve been experiencing pain, numbness or tingling in the hands or feet, difficulty walking, loss of balance, a feeling of walking on rocks, you could be suffering from peripheral neuropathy. Read on for information, then take the next step toward relief and schedule and appointment with Etheredge Chiropractic today!
Peripheral Neuropathy (PN) is an abnormal condition in the hands or feet where tingling, pain or numbness is experienced. This issue
Common causes include:
- Patients suffering from diabetes
- Drugs from chemotherapy
- Vascular diseases, such as PAV or PAD
- Poor blood flow to the nerves from complications of PAV or PAD
- Pain, numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Difficulty walking, loss of balance, a feeling of walking on rocks
If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms, take the next step toward relief and visit us at Etheredge Chiropractic. Schedule your appointment today!